Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tré Lilli at Molly Green

We continue beautifying the Workroom at Molly Green. Here's a shot taken once we ran out of Mod Podge yesterday. Funny, I always thought it was Modge Podge...also, I thought it was interchangeable with glue...possibly, but definitely not wood glue! Paint continues to fly and slowly but surely, we approach the time when work will be occurring in the Workroom. Until then, find me there intermittently.

Today I've holed myself up by this here computer to crank out some design work. Every once in a while I get up to dance to a song that makes its way up through the iTunes shuffle or to try and save this crazy bee that refuses to let me catch and release her. Clearly she digs my music more than her freedom. Molly Green and I are working on a new line called Belle Époque and I think I've finally got a logo we can work with. See it here first and stay tuned for the fancy roll-out-fanfare soon soon soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment