Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring 2012 Petal Top Collection






































A spring rain just began washing away the soft yellow dust that has covered our world here in Birmingham for the past week. As the thunder gently rolls across the valley, I am reminded of one of the beauties of Alabama: thunderstorms. I can see the robin's nest outside of my window and mama and papa are both snuggly settled in the thick of the holly bush, as the rain comes down.

On a day like today, it is quite enjoyable to stay in, working on designs and long overdue computer work. I'm trying to come up with a colorful campaign that shows off the unique options available with my spring line of petal tops. I can print on cotton silk, sateen or voile and each top will be unique depending on how I cut the pieces out from the printed fabric. I'm also using different lining fabric for each top, making these blouses truly one-of-a-kind. To see the individual blouses up close, visit the FLICKR gallery. Tops are available as made-to-order items in our Etsy shop and at Molly Green in Homewood, AL.

No comments:

Post a Comment