Wednesday, November 7, 2012

108 pillows hanging from the clouds

Tré Lilli wears many hats. This summer, we wore the Art Festival hat and we wore the Custom Order hat and I am very happy to announce that I'm practically finished with all of the custom orders from this summer's festival season. It's been quite the learning curve and now I'm trying on a new hat: the Home Furnishings hat. This holiday season, I'm trying my hand at textile and home furnishing design. To begin with, I've designed 48 pillows that will be showcased at a collaborative show with my father the first weekend of December. Our show is titled EnCHANTment and I am very much looking forward to unveiling the latest from the Tré Lilli studio. Until then, here's a little taste of what's to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment